|These tender burgers don’t postulate many ingredients to sense of savour delicious.|
We simply got dorsum from a identify unit of measurement opor-garai that involved a 14-hour drive. That equates to a whole lot of not-so-great-for-you nutrient if you’re inward my family.
After indulging on vacation, as well as hence eating a lot of tardily nutrient on the road, I actually needed something fresh (but easy, I’m withal unpacking!) that I could feed my guys.
These burgers role 1 of my favorite ingredients, hemp seeds for their nutty flavor, high poly peptide content as well as lots as well as lots of nutrients. (They are 1 of the seeds featured inward my novel book, SUPER SEEDS.) They larn a freshness punch from parsley as well as rolled oats (gluten-free if you lot postulate it) helps concur them together.
I served these tender burgers alongside a baked murphy as well as some fresh tomatoes as well as cucumbers. You could too twine them inward a lettuce leafage or tortilla or serve them on your favorite bun.
I promise you’re enjoying easy-going days as well as tasty treats this summer!
Chickpea Hemp Vegan Burgers (vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free)
Makes 4 burgers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cerise onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 15-ounce tin of chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained as well as rinsed or 1 3/4 cups cooked
- 2 tablespoons shelled hemp seeds (or hemp hearts)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 loving cup rolled oats or old-fashioned oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/4 loving cup fresh parsley, minced
- In a large skillet, estrus olive fossil oil over medium heat.
- Add onion as well as garlic as well as saute until soft, but non chocolate-brown (a couplet of minutes).
- In a nutrient processor, pulse all ingredients including sauteed vegetables until blended together. The beans should withal convey some texture, but at that spot shouldn’t survive whatever whole beans left. Don’t wipe out skillet.
- Reheat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Form edible bean mixture into iv patties.
- Cook on each side until brown, around iii to 4 minutes per side.
My novel book, Super Seeds, is available now! You tin too respect tasty recipes in Welcoming Kitchen: 200 Delicious Allergen & Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes.