For our Mother’s Day, my sis too I similar to brand a piffling process for our mom. Because we’re both moms, too, though, nosotros don’t desire to run likewise hard.
This vegan, gluten-free whole-grain Cinnamon Coffee Cake is the perfect process for our Mother’s Day. It’s super slowly to delineate together, only tastes great. All nosotros require to brand our morn consummate is unopen to hot coffee, unopen to fresh fruit too this cake.
If you’re all the same looking for something especial to brand for your mom, laissez passer on this Cinnamon Coffee Cake a whirl. (Like the stance of whole-grain treats? You’ll dearest my novel book, Ancient Grains: H5N1 Guide to Cooking alongside Power-Packed Millet, Oats, Spelt, Farro, Sorghum & Teff (Superfoods for Life).
Cinnamon Coffee Cake (vegan, gluten-free, allergen free)
Makes xv pieces
- oil or spray to coat pan
- 2 cups oat flour (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 loving cup saccharide (like evaporated cane juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 loving cup vanilla non-dairy yogurt (I similar So Delicious.)
- 1 loving cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple tree cider vinegar
Ingredients for topping:
- 2 tablespoons brownish sugar
- 2 tablespoons saccharide (evaporated cane juice)
- 2 tablespoons neutral fossil oil (sunflower, canola, etc.)
- 1/4 loving cup oat flour (gluten-free if necessary)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly fossil oil 9×13-inch baking pan alongside either spray fossil oil or lightly brushed-on oil
- In a large bowl whisk together oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, saccharide too cinnamon.
- Mix inward yogurt too non-dairy milk.
- Mix apple tree cider vinegar into batter.
- Spread batter into prepared pan
- In a modest bowl, mix together topping ingredients.
- Drop piffling globs of topping all over the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
My novel book, Ancient Grains: H5N1 Guide to Cooking alongside Power-Packed Millet, Oats, Spelt, Farro, Sorghum & Teff (Superfoods for Life), is available now! Super Seeds, is available now! You tin also honour tasty recipes in Welcoming Kitchen: 200 Delicious Allergen- & Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes.