I similar to wow my boys alongside a process for breakfast in ane lawsuit inwards a while. Today was ane of those days.
This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake mightiness simply build me mom of the year. At to the lowest degree for the moment.
I don’t fifty-fifty experience guilty near giving them this process for breakfast (or besides guilty!). It’s a cake that’s whole-grain, gluten-free, vegan, no added carbohydrate as well as it has pumpkin! It’s got to endure kinda expert for you, right? And, my boys volition say yous that chocolate is a superfood, as well as thus adding the optional chocolate chips simply makes it all the to a greater extent than well for yous inwards their eyes!
If yous ask a sweetness process afterward inwards the day, this mightiness endure a lilliputian to a greater extent than appropriate.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mug Cake (vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, nutrient allergy safe)
Makes 1 cake
- 5 tablespoons oat flour (gluten free, if necessary)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg & 1/8 teaspoon dry reason ginger)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple tree juice or water
- optional: 1 tablespoon allergy-free chocolate chips
- In a mug or ramekin , whisk together flour, salt, spice as well as baking powder.
- Thoroughly mix inwards remaining ingredients.
- Stir inwards chocolate chips if using.
- Microwave for ane minute.
- Note: If you’d prefer to build this without a microwave, yous tin bake it inwards an oven-safe vessel at 350F for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted inwards the oculus comes out clean.
Shared alongside Allergy Free Wednesday.
My novel book, Super Seeds, is available now! You tin also respect tasty recipes in Welcoming Kitchen: 200 Delicious Allergen- & Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes.