Lentil Soup (vegan, gluten-free, refined saccharide free, nutrient allergy friendly)
From Welcoming Kitchen
Makes 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups diced onions
- 7 1/2 vegetable broth (or vii 1/2 cups of H2O in addition to three vegan bullion cubes)
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 loving cup diced celery
- 1 loving cup lentils, picked over in addition to rinsed
- 2 cups diced tomatoes alongside liquid (either fresh or canned)
- salt in addition to pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, estrus olive crude over medium heat. Add garlic in addition to onion. Cook until soft in addition to fragrant.
- Add H2O in addition to remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 45 minutes.
My novel book, Ancient Grains: H5N1 Guide to Cooking alongside Power-Packed Millet, Oats, Spelt, Farro, Sorghum & Teff (Superfoods for Life), is available now! Super Seeds, is available now! You tin besides respect tasty recipes in Welcoming Kitchen: 200 Delicious Allergen- & Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes.